🤖 Automating key workflows in your daily developer life!
Senior Android Engineer
In this talk, I want to guide the audience through the tools I implemented and the scripts I built over time in our CI system to automate common tasks like:
- Daily release deliveries to QA (releases run automatically only if there were any new commits since the last one)
- Automated Git(Hub) tags creation for each release
- Automated release notes included in the tags (for QA)
- Automated code formatting with standard rules automatically shared across all the members of a team
- How to have automated "feature resales"
- How to create those scripts in order to make them reusable across different projects.
I currently work with Bitrise, which means my example may include that tool (but the scripts are tool agnostic).
I started coding around the age of 18 and immediately fell in love with it. Since I was always passionate about mobile (first with Nokia and theirs Symbian and then with Android), it was natural for me to continue on that path. I started working in a small agency in South Italy where I had the opportunity to work on a lot of projects, then decided to expand my horizons and moved to Amsterdam where I started to work at WeTransfer.
Particular signs: I love sports in general, I am a regular runner and - since I love everything that flies - I am a proud licensed paraglider!